Saturday, September 8, 2007

Coming Soon: The Diary of an eBay Store

Just a quick update - I'm almost ready to start putting up the posts on my experience with opening and building an eBay store. I had planned to put up the first one today, but I haven't edited it yet and I need to make sure it's correct before I publish it. Then a colleague of mine passed me a tip on yet another online store possibility, so now I have to review that one and include it in the series. I had no idea that so many of these opportunities existed!

In the meantime, you can now sign up to get updates delivered to your email! Use the Subscribe Now button on the lower right, its quick and easy, and no spam, just feeds directly from Really, Really, Broke Entrepreneurs.

And thanks to everyone for the terrific feedback and suggestions for how I can improve the site. I read everything, positive or negative, and I appreciate your interest in taking the time to contact me. It helps me develop topics for future entries, so keep it coming! To reach me, use denise@brokeentrepreneurs.com, or simply leave a comment.

1 comments:

iwasaki kaori said...

Hello sweetie,
dropping by to say hi :)