Monday, August 13, 2007

How cool is this?


I saw one of these on a car and I was kind of scared to flag the car down and ask about it - although, I'm sure that's what the owner had in mind when she put it on! It was for Avon, it said something like askmeaboutavon.com, and that stuck in my head for literally WEEKS. I said, I HAVE to get one of those! I tried searching for it online but nothing I typed in would bring me the correct results, I kept getting those huge magnetic backed signs instead. Last night I finally found them! They're called I.D. IT! Plates and they're out of Canada where they're actually assembled by hand and polished to a gold or matte finish for durability. They look SHARP! I like these so much better than bumper stickers or even the magnetic signs because they just look classy and I like that they only show your URL so there's that mystery aspect to them! You know the person looking at it in traffic is going to have it stuck in their head until they get to a computer and go to your website and wham! you got them, a potential customer. For less than $50 - with FREE delivery even, and think of how many people will read it as you go through your normal day, sitting in traffic, parked in the mall parking lot, even passing on the street - you can't BUY that kind of exposure anywhere else.

I'm ordering one today - okay, I'm ordering one on Friday when I get paid, lol, cuz after all, I'm broke! But seriously, I love these and I can't wait to get mine. It will actually make my car look BETTER!

Go to I.D. It! Plates and read more about them.

0 comments: